The weekend is days away, but it's never too early to make plans ahead of time.
Here are 5 activities happening near you in San Diego!
1. San Diego Career Fair - Sheraton Hotel Ave San Diego, CA 92108 United States
Friday, November 4, 2022, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM PST
If you are not currently employed, or you would like to seek a new job position, this event might be best for you. At the Sheraton Hotel this coming Friday, there is a great opportunity to standout to several companies that are hiring skilled professionals seeking a job. The San Diego Career Fair will have hiring managers networking with locals for job interests within fields such as: sales, retail, customer service, education, admissions, production, financial services, banking engineering, healthcare, project management and more*.
2. San Diego Brewers Guild Fest - San Diego Surf Cup Sports Park 14989 Via De La Valle Del Mar, CA 92014
Sat, November 5, 2022, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM PDT
If you want to take a sip with your friends or family, this event is going to offer just what you're looking for. Join fellow locals at the San Diego Brewers Guild Fest this weekend at this fest where there's quality craft beers, live music, lawn games, food vendors, and much more! Over 60 local craft breweries will be available on site. Bring your friends or family, or both.
Information on the event, according to organizers: Admission is $55 for general admission (1pm to 4pm) and $70 for Early Admission (noon to 4pm). Both include unlimited beer tastings, with Early Admission offering an added hour, and specialty pours during the first hour.
3. Fit Fest at The Rady Shell - The Rady Shell at Jacobs Park 222 Marina Park Way San Diego, CA 92101 United States
Sun, November 6, 2022, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM PST
If you want to have an active weekend, look no further. This coming Sunday there's a Fit Fest in which you can partake in at the The Rady Shell, where there's a whole scheduled lined-up filled with active classes such as the following:
- Fit Fest Activity Schedule
- ● 9 a.m.: Warm up Running Group - Led by Fit Athletic Trainer Mat Bauman
- ● 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.: Event, Vendors, Kids Zone, Group Games Open
- ● 10:00 a.m.: Bootcamp/Fit Hiit Class - Led By Fit Athletic Area Group Director Fritzi Broese
- ● 10:30 a.m.: Free Throw Contest - Led By Fit Athletic General Manager Parker Washington and Service Manager Raushike Michaels
- ● 11am Family Yoga - Led By If I Was A Bird Yoga Founder Tiffany Gullberg
- ● 11:30 a.m.: Yoga Class - Led by Fit Athletic Instructor Viktoria Talbot
- ● 12 p.m.: Circuit Training Class - Led by Fit Athletic Master Trainers Emma Anderson and Kirk Kapple
- ● 12:30 p.m.: Dance Party - DJ Kryoman
This is a free event with online reservation.
4. West Coast Taco & Beer Festival - San Diego // Fall '22 - Spanish Landing Park 3900 North Harbor Drive San Diego, CA 92101
Sat, November 5, 2022, 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM PDT
This incredible taco & beer festival tour is hosting one last stop of 2022 here in San Diego. Bring your friends for a wonderful cultural time of tacos and some brews. You can experience a fun time of bottomless craft beer tastings provided by local and regional breweries, and dozens of popular food trucks and other food vendors.
The music lineup goes as following:
- Evan Hatfield
- Well Well Well
- Twin Ritual
Beer/Seltzer/Cider Tasting Hours: 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm. // VIP 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
CASH BAR available selling cocktails // Debit/credit cards accepted
5. San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival - Embarcadero Marina Park North
Nov 8 - Nov 13, 2022
Gather up a group of friends and family and head over to Embarcadero Marina Park North for a fun time of Wine and Food with a nice view. There will be dozens of events, hundreds of wineries from the country and internationally as well. Craft beer, spirits, and more. This is a fun but relaxed time with your loved ones at beautiful Embarcadero.