As part of this project, the MBA team has put together a survey seeking responses from business owners, residents, and visitors of Chula Vista.
This project aims to boost Chula Vista’s economy and local businesses through enhanced tourism activities. They seek answers from the Chula Vista community to help develop a solid branding and marketing plan to achieve their goal.
Project details are still to be revealed. The survey is simple and straight to the point, it takes around 9 minutes to complete.
The questionnaire is divided into seven sections:
- “Frequency of Visits to Chula Vista”
- “Impressions of Chula Vista”
- “Knowledge and Awareness of Attractions”
- “Attractions and Activities Preferences”
- “Information Seeking Behavior”
- “New Developments and Future Vision”
- “Demographic Information”
Basically, MBA and CSU San Marcos are striving to learn about people’s knowledge of tourist attractions in the city, business environment, perception of the area, and engagement in Chula Vista.
Answers will be kept anonymous. If you would like to fill out the survey, click here.