(City of Chula Vista).- The City will hold the first-ever Chula Vista Art Fest, a free-to-attend public event celebrating the rich diversity of local arts and culture, on Saturday, September 30. This festival will take place from 12 to 9 p.m. at Chula Vista City Hall, located at 276 Fourth Avenue in Chula Vista.
Chula Vista Art Fest will highlight the talent of local artists from Chula Vista and the South Bay community. A total of 80 artists and vendors plan to be part of this celebration, which will feature a variety of activities and attractions including:
- – Arts & Crafts Market: Discover and purchase one-of-a-kind creations from dozens of local vendors.
- – Art Exhibitions: Immerse yourself in a world of creativity with quality paintings, drawings, designs, photography, and prints from local artists.
- – Music Performances: Enjoy live music throughout the day, from reggae to Latin beats to rock and much more.
- – Interactive Art: Engage with interactive art installations that invite you to be a part of the creative process.
- – Live Painting: Witness artists in action as they transform blank canvases into vibrant works of art.
- – Food Trucks: Satisfy your taste buds with a variety of delicious food.
The grand finale will be the much-anticipated Chula Vista Nights movie event, featuring a screening of “Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse” (2023) on the City Hall lawn, starting at 6:30 p.m.